Procedures: Skin Care
Skin Care Products and Injectable soft tissue fillers available at Dr. Walden's office.
We have two skin care lines—SkinCeuticals® and SkinMedica®:
SkinCeuticals® in Austin
- Ultimate Defense SPF 30
- Daily Defense SPF 20
- Sport SPF 45
- Hydrating B5 gel
- Vitamin C + E serum
- Vitamin C plus alpha-hydroxy acid serum
- Serum 20—powerful vitamin C antiaging product
- Face Cream
- Eye Balm
- Skin Firming Cream
- Eye Cream
- Clarifying clay mask
- Phyto + gel –kojic acid for hyperpigmentation spots
- Intense line defense-hydroxy acids/ hyaluronic acid blend for fine lines
Get more information on SkinCeuticals®
Skin Medica in Austin
(Well known for products containing growth factors)
- Facial Cleanser
- Rejuvenative Toner
- Dermal Repair Cream
- TNS Recovery Complex-new popular product containing growth factors, collagen, antioxidants, and interleukins.
- Retinol Complex
- Uplifting Eye Serum
- Sensitive Skin Cleanser
- Acne Toner
- Vitalize chemical peel—a superficial peel with minimal downtime. Contains lactic, salicylic, and alpha-hydroxy acids with resorcinol (in office only)
Any other products like self-tanners, specialized acne treatments, etc can be ordered through the office.
Get more information on Skin Medica
Chemical Peel in Austin
SkinCeuticals Gel Peel SM
This peel is great for use on problematic, sensitive or aging skin to repair photodamaged skin and reduce hyperpigmentation. The salicylic and mandelic acid in this peel work together to exfoliate the skin, decongest pores and reduce irritation. This light chemical peel helps improve the appearance of problematic skin and revitalize sensitive skin.
SkinCeuticals Gel Peel GL
The Gel Peel GL revitalizes photodamaged skin, while helping to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It contains glycolic and lactic acid, which work together to exfoliate the skin while reducing irritation and dryness. This peel is great for rough texture, dry and aging skin.
Get more information on Chemical Peels
Take the First Step: Schedule Your Complimentary Consultation Today!
To learn more about this or any of the other cosmetic procedures we offer,
don't hesitate to fill out our contact form or call
our Austin plastic surgery
office at (512) 328-4100.