Introducing Dr. Walden’s new *MIC Drop clinic!
*MIC= Minimally Invasive Clinic
By patient demand, we’re now offering an expansion of Dr. Walden’s Friday advanced injectables clinic to encompass the more frequently requested NON-surgical & MINIMALLY invasive facial (& select body) procedures, so patients don’t have to book so far out to see @drjenniferwalden! Slots are limited & follow surgery, so call us!
During our Minimally Invasive Clinic on M/F, Dr. Walden performs aesthetic procedures that can be done awake w/ little downtime**
People are loving these procedures:
- Vampire Facelift (PRP) & Hyaluronic Acid (HA) filler
- PDO (8D Barbed) Threadlift & HA filler + Customized chemical peel
- Liquid Noninvasive Rhinoplasty
- Deep Plane LipLift + Fill
- FaceTite/ NeckTite RF Skin Tightening +/- Morpheus8 = Embrace RF
- SofWave (NEW!) + Threadlift (staged) noninvasive facelift
- Fox eye thread browlift (@ the esthy’s do browtint!)
- Jawline/cheekbone highlighting (reshaping) / HA or Radiesse filler
- Gliding subcutaneous browlift
- O-Shot + V-Lift Carboxytherapy vaginal rejuvenation (w/ staged Internal Viveve RF or FemTouch CO2 laser for tightening if needed)
- Aveli (ALL NEW!) treatment for cellulite
- Z Wave for cellulite
Last but not least, the procedure our male patients travel to see Dr. Walden from all over the country for:
- The ‘J-Shot’ (male enhancement w/ HA Filler)
Call 512-328-4100, ext. 1 (procedures) or ext. 2 (injectables) to schedule your consult now! Spots are limited due to this woman’s operative schedule + upcoming world tour this year
*Dr. Walden chooses between all brands for filler & will recommend what’s customized for your procedure, anatomical area of concern, tissue & skin quality. She loves Radiesse, Versa Lips, Restylane Silk, Kysse, Defyne, & Voluma, RHA & Belotero Balance.
(Consult required for pricing. Some procedures could potentially be done same day with space available; virtual consults with pics can be done too-easy peasy!)
**We use local anesthetic when needed, with ProNox (laughing gas), & oral sedation/ analgesic