Venus Freeze / Venus Legacy Radiofrequency Skin Tightening & Fat Reduction
An Increasing Demand
The demand for noninvasive aesthetic treatments has increased dramatically in the past few years. In 2009, more than 10 million minimally invasive cosmetic procedures were performed in the United States alone, accounting for 88 percent of the total cosmetic procedures performed that year.
The Venus Freeze (recently renamed “Venus Legacy”) device is the latest in advanced noninvasive fat reduction and skin tightening systems, and is now offered at the office of Dr. Jennifer Walden. The Venus Freeze system was developed based on clinically proven medical technology for noninvasive skin tightening and modest fat reduction. Venus Freeze treatments use pulsed magnetic fields and radiofrequency to consistently and uniformly heat the skin from the inside out, without the threat of laser burns. The collagen fibers heat up, resulting in skin tightening that provides very nice results.
Venus Freeze treatments are noninvasive and painless, with many patients comparing the treatment to a hot-stone massage. The treatment is also very quick and effortless – only 15 minutes for the face and 40 minutes for the body.
Venus Freeze is a versatile device that offers a, dare I say, “pleasant” solution for face and body treatments. The device’s unique ergonomic and painless application of radiofrequency waves enables fast and homogeneous heating of the skin with maximum safety and comfort for patients who wish to have noninvasive skin tightening and fat reduction.
Experience the benefits of Venus Freeze noninvasive aesthetic treatments:
- Satisfaction: Visible clinical results with enjoyable, pain-free treatments. “It feels like a relaxing hot-stone massage!” one patient told us.
- Safety: (MP)² is an extremely low-risk radiofrequency technology that does not damage the skin. The homogenous heat dispersion effectively reduces temperature spikes and spares the use of a cooling aid.
Who Are the Treatment for?
The Venus Freeze treatments are for anyone who feels that her or his appearance could be slightly improved by skin tightening. Venus Freeze works exceptionally well for mothers looking to eradicate saggy skin post-pregnancy.
Painless Noninvasive Fat Reduction and Skin Tightening
What Causes Lax Skin?
A variety of factors, including sun exposure, smoking, genetics, lifestyle and time, cause skin to look aged. Lax, saggy skin with loss of elasticity is one of the most visible signs of aging. Several biological processes play a role in causing skin laxity: increased collagen breakdown in the skin, a decrease in the number of fibroblasts – the cells that produce collagen fibers – and progressive reduction in the number of capillary loops, resulting in a diminished nutrient supply to the skin.
- The Venus Freeze solution offered at the office of Dr. Jennifer Walden is an effective aesthetic intervention that can reverse and correct these processes, leading to healthier, more flexible and attractive skin
- Venus Concept (Toronto, ON) has developed (MP)², an innovative technology for noninvasive treatments with proven clinical results. This patented technology combines a matrix of bipolar radiofrequency (RF), along with magnetic pulses that work in synergy and reverse the effects of skin aging.
How it works
The magnetic-pulse component of (MP)² induces the release of growth factors required for the sprouting of new blood vessels, as well as for proliferation of dermal fibroblasts. Fibroblasts are the cells in our body that make collagen in the skin, and make it look younger and firmer. Simultaneously, the RF component induces collagen and elastin synthesis by causing controlled thermal (heat) damage in the dermis, which triggers the self-repair mechanism of skin tissue. The result is a marked improvement in skin tightness and elasticity, and in overall skin condition. This usually requires six to eight treatments for maximal effect, with each treatment spaced a week apart.
- Wrinkles are typically associated with aging, which brings about multiple biological changes in the layers of the skin. Increased collagen breakdown, a decline in the number of dermal fibroblasts that produce collagen, and reduced dermal circulation lessen the skin’s elasticity and cause the formation of wrinkles.
- The Venus Freeze solution offered at the office of Dr. Jennifer Walden is a noninvasive treatment that will promote the production of collagen and elastic fibers, and improve blood flow, thus restoring elasticity and helping to revitalize the skin.
- (MP)² is an advanced technology for noninvasive treatments with proven clinical results. This patented technology combines multipolar radiofrequency (RF) with magnetic pulses that work in synergy to effectively diminish wrinkles and improve skin texture.
How it works
Two mechanisms work synergistically to reverse the biological processes responsible for wrinkles. The magnetic pulse component of (MP)² induces the release of growth factors required for the sprouting of new blood vessels, as well as for proliferation of skin cells. The RF component induces collagen and elastin production by creating controlled damage and triggering the skin’s healing process. The result is vital, toned and healthy-looking skin with improved elasticity and texture.
Many women and men are displeased, whether because of excess fat, cellulite or lax skin, with the contours of their bodies. Because diet and exercise don’t always do the trick, patients often seek other solutions for circumference reduction and body contouring. An effective circumference-reduction treatment will act on multiple levels – improve skin tone, reduce small fat pockets and increase skin blood flow to produce a noticeable decrease in measurements.
- The Venus Freeze Solution offered at the office of Dr. Jennifer Walden is a noninvasive, clinically proven technology that comprises multipolar radiofrequency (RF) and magnetic pulses – two components that work in synergy to deliver substantial circumference fat reduction over time.
How it works
The efficacy of circumference-reduction treatments depends upon the successful management of the underlying causes – lax skin, cellulite and excess fat. The magnetic pulse component of (MP)² increases the release of growth factors required for proliferation of fibroblasts and formation of new blood vessels. Concurrently, the radiofrequency component increases collagen and elastin formation in the skin via a controlled thermal-damage mechanism. These processes tighten skin, decrease subcutaneous fat and stimulate blood circulation, usually resulting in a notable circumference reduction of those isolated and stubborn fat deposits after multiple (six to eight) short treatments.
Is Venus Freeze Right for You?
Dr. Walden and her aesthetician, who is also a registered nurse, will go over whether Venus Freeze is right for you. In the meantime, you can ask yourself some preliminary questions to help you decide whether Venus Freeze treatments are something you’d like to try.
Do you want to improve the look, feel and shape of resistant areas that do not respond to traditional exercise and diets?
Would you like to decrease wrinkles and obtain a fresh, youthful look without the use of painful needles or complicated surgery?
Have you considered improving your appearance by tightening skin, having circumferential reduction and decreasing the appearance of wrinkles?
Are you looking for a noninvasive and pain-free approach?
Venus Freeze treatments succeed at tightening skin in the face, neck and entire body. Many patients experience firmer skin, softening of wrinkles and a more youthful appearance. Body treatments may even show a reduced appearance of stretch marks and cellulite, as shown in recent studies, and a more contoured figure.
Before and After Gallery
Click the images below for a more detailed view.
If you wish to schedule an appointment with Dr. Jennifer Walden, please visit her “Places” page here, or call the office at 512-328-4100 to schedule a consultation for Venus Freeze, traditional liposuction or another body contouring procedure.
Click below to watch Dr. Walden on KEYE’s “We Are Austin” morning show to learn more about this fabulous treatment:
Dr. Walden talks noninvasive fat reduction on KEYE-TV Austin