Viveve Radiofrequency Treatment
Improve your intimate life with Viveve. Like the rest of the female body, the vagina does age which can lead to many problems for women. Dryness, urinary incontinence, pain during intercourse and vaginal laxity, just to name a few. The Viveve treatment utilizes the Viveve® System, a patented, monopolar radiofrequency technology for renewing tissue just inside the vaginal ‘introitus’ or opening. Viveve can significantly improve your life by improving these conditions in just a single treatment.
Controlled Cooling Technology*
Who is a Candidate for Viveve Treatment?
How long does treatment take?
The Viveve treatment lasts 30 minutes with no down time. This is a procedure that could be done on your lunch break as you can immediately return to your daily life. Viveve is designed to last a year with results varying based on the individual.
Sexual Activity after Vaginal tightening
Patients should refrain from sexual activity for 48 hours after the procedure. This allows time for your tissues to recover and begin the collagen restoration process. Over the next 3 months, the body responds by gradually developing healthy, new collagen so the vaginal tissue is revitalized and sexual sensation and urinary control is improved.
Why Women Love The Viveve Treatment
The Viveve treatment is the only non-surgical vaginal treatment to offer integrated cooling, which allows for enough heat to be safely, and comfortably, delivered deep enough to add significant cushioning and resilience. The Viveve treatment:
- Improves overall quality of life
- Is comfortable, and respectful
- Little or no downtime/recovery
- A Single Session, In Office solution
- Meaningful, lasting results
- Straightforward enhancement to feminine well-being
Vaginal Tightening in a Single Treatment
First in Austin, Texas – a single treatment radiofrequency vaginal tightening device
Schedule a Consultation
* The Viveve® System is a unique radiofrequency device on the market with cryogen cooling and preclinical studies demonstrating no injury to vaginal and surrounding tissues. Viveve currently has regulatory approvals or clearances in over 50 countries for the treatment of vaginal laxity and/or sexual function and in Argentina, for the treatment of mild stress urinary incontinence. Viveve is the only company that has completed a randomized, blinded, multi-center clinical trial that has been published in 2 peer-reviewed journals reporting the safety and efficacy our CMRF device for the treatment of vaginal laxity and sexual function.