Improve your intimate life with Viveve. Like the rest of the female body, the vagina does age which can lead to many problems for women. Dryness, urinary incontinence, pain during intercourse and vaginal laxity, just to name a few. The Viveve treatment utilizes the Viveve® System, a patented, monopolar radiofrequency technology for renewing tissue just inside the vaginal ‘introitus’ or opening. Viveve can significantly improve your life by improving these conditions in just a single treatment.
Controlled Cooling Technology*
The Viveve treatment is a single-session, in-office treatment that does not require local or topical numbing medication. The Viveve System uses cryogen-cooled monopolar radiofrequency (CMRF) to deliver heat to the vaginal walls to strengthen and tighten the tissues. The system delivers short, alternating pulses of cooling to protect the delicate surface of the patient, this allows for a deeper heating of the lax tissue beneath. The cooling technology activates the natural formation of younger, more supportive collagen. Gradually over 3-6 months, the collagen revitalizes the area.Overall, the system improves vaginal laxity, increases lubrication, reduces painful intercourse, reduces bladder leakage, and increases sensitivity for improved intimacy. The Viveve system is the only device that treats vaginal laxity to use this advanced, protective technology.
Who Is a Candidate for Viveve Treatment?
Viveve is the perfect procedure for women looking to raise their self-confidence or sexual self-image. If you have experienced a decrease in sexual arousal, physical sensation during intercourse or changes in orgasm, Viveve can help bring this back. By tightening the vaginal tissues your ability to reach an orgasm will increase as well as the physical sensation during intercourse. This can also solve problems with tampons slipping or air passing from the vagina. Just like our skin, vaginal tissues change overtime. Viveve provides a boost in collagen to bring back your youthful strength and vitality.
How Long Does Treatment Take?
The Viveve treatment lasts 30 minutes with no down time. This is a procedure that could be done on your lunch break as you can immediately return to your daily life. Viveve is designed to last a year with results varying based on the individual.
Sexual Activity After Vaginal Tightening
Patients should refrain from sexual activity for 48 hours after the procedure. This allows time for your tissues to recover and begin the collagen restoration process. Over the next 3 months, the body responds by gradually developing healthy, new collagen so the vaginal tissue is revitalized and sexual sensation and urinary control is improved.
Why Women Love the Viveve Treatment
The Viveve treatment is the only non-surgical vaginal treatment to offer integrated cooling, which allows for enough heat to be safely, and comfortably, delivered deep enough to add significant cushioning and resilience. The Viveve treatment:
- Improves overall quality of life
- Is comfortable, and respectful
- Little or no downtime/recovery
- A Single Session, In Office solution
- Meaningful, lasting results
- Straightforward enhancement to feminine well-being
Vaginal Tightening in a Single Treatment
First in Austin, Texas – a Single Treatment Radiofrequency Vaginal Tightening Device
Schedule a Consultation
If you are interested in increasing your sexual satisfaction with Viveve, contact our office in Austin, TX today at 512-328-4100.
* The Viveve® System is a unique radiofrequency device on the market with cryogen cooling and preclinical studies demonstrating no injury to vaginal and surrounding tissues. Viveve currently has regulatory approvals or clearances in over 50 countries for the treatment of vaginal laxity and/or sexual function and in Argentina, for the treatment of mild stress urinary incontinence. Viveve is the only company that has completed a randomized, blinded, multi-center clinical trial that has been published in 2 peer-reviewed journals reporting the safety and efficacy our CMRF device for the treatment of vaginal laxity and sexual function.