WHAT IS VTONE
Urinary incontinence is very common among women, particularly those who have experienced childbirth or pregnancy and women who are peri-menopausal or in menopause. VTone is specifically designed to strengthen the muscles associated with incontinence and is FDA-cleared to improve all types of urinary incontinence including stress urinary incontinence, urge incontinence, overflow incontinence and function incontinence.
VTone utilizes electromagnetic energy to deliver thousands of supramaximal pelvic floor muscle contractions in a single session. These contractions re-educate the muscles of incontinent patients. This gentle, effective treatment series rehabilitates a woman's pelvic floor muscles to improve the overall quality of life.
VTone is a painless treatment that requires no anesthesia. It has no downtime or recovery period and uses no injections, medication or incisions.
The treatment Is used to:
- Tightens vaginal tissues
- Strengthens Kegel muscles
- Restores vaginal muscle tone
- Increases vaginal sensitivity
- educes urinary concerns
- Improves sexual pleasure
- Improves appearance of lax opening after childbirth
KEY BENEFITS OF VTONE
- Highly effective, non-invasive procedure administered in-office to strengthen weak pelvic floor muscles and improve urinary incontinence symptoms
- The two-sided tip inserts quickly and comfortably into the vaginal canal
- Boosts patient confidence and quality of life without surgery or prolonged downtime
- Strengthening and support you can feel