We are proud providers of the Vampire Facial®. This is a very popular treatment in the aesthetic industry right now. You may have heard of the procedure from Kim Kardashian’s live Vampire Facial® treatment on an episode of Kourtney and Kim Take Miami.
What does the Vampire Facial® treat?
The Vampire Facial® treats:
- Skin color that has become grayer because of less blood flow
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Scars from Trauma, acne, or chicken pox
- Rough skin texture
- Overall tired, worn, gray or drooping skin appearance
- It is safe for all skin types
What is the Vampire Facial®?
Results after a Vampire Facial®*
The results include:
- A decrease in fine lines and wrinkles
- Increased elasticity and firmness
- Smoother texture of skin
- A more youthful skin tone and color
*results may vary
What steps are involved with the vampire facial®?
A microneedling device is then used to create multiple micro-punctures driving the growth factors into the skin, and the micro-punctures tighten the skin by increasing collagen.
The provider reapplies growth factors into the micro-punctures for rejuvenation and accelerated healing.
Downtime is only 12-24 hours on average- at which time you may experience minimal soreness or bruising following the procedure. The platelet-rich plasma that is used can assist in a faster healing process, therefore, downtime is much less with this procedure vs with microneedling alone.